Friday, November 28, 2008

Think While You Ink

If you have known her as "Jackie Collins" of India, so be it! Why should you want to read her critical & brutal articles ?

Having watched her independent voice for the Mumbaikars resenting the outsiders or wake up call for the Mumbaites during the terror attack she has walked her way out for the resilient Indians .

I did want to re-introduce the writer whom I respect & who inspires me the most to ink on this blog ..............................
Shobhaa Dé

Please read more about her recent articles "Wake up , Mumbai ....."
" Enough is Enough " ........ "Cry , my beloved city "
http://shobhaade.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

yezdi3736 said...

Absolutely agree on that, I happened to watch her as well. Her reactions for these terror attacks, she wuznt mincing words at all. And she did what she wuz best at, spoke her mind..loud and clear. Now hope all that makes an impact and doesnt fall on deaf ears.

Rahul Viswanath said...

@Yezdi - I stand by your comment .... I also did work with her for a while when I did freelance journalism at Times of India ........

Anonymous said...

it's awesome that you had a chance to work with her!

Rahul Viswanath said...

@Sydney - Thnxxxx .... She is fun !