Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Advait's First Birthday - Jan 16th '09

My bags are packed and I am all set to join my best friend's sister's son's 1st B'day in Dallas on Jan 16th ...... Also getting to meet my Engg friends as part of our yearly reunion !

Just that among 5 of us here 2 wickets are already down and I am sure at least 2 more to go down as well in 2009.
(*** Wickets Down = Non Bachelor's !!) ........ In our lingoooooooooooooo


Having said that let me quote a famous saying ........
"Getting married is the boldest and most idealistic thing that most of us will ever do................"
I am not sure how many of you will agree with this ??


Baby boy Advait we are on our way next week to show how precious you have become on turning ONE ......... Letzzz burn the dance floor !!!

Will see you guyzzz when I get back from Dallas next week ......... Till then have a great weekend ........ AdiĆ³s ......... :)

11 comments:

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

Nah! I don't agree at all!

Rahul Viswanath said...

@Twisted - There u go dude ..... I guess u have a long way to go ...

Anonymous said...

I don't agree either!

Rahul Viswanath said...

@Ki - See u all are in early 20's so I cant speak on the same tone I guess ......... Lol ;-)

Dr Riya said...

Hey..actually speaking this is the definition of marriage for most of the guys.. So u hav done no wrong quoting it.. I somehow wish guys could look much forth to it like the girls eagerly wait for their wedding day.. when their prince charming comes uo and just takes her away...

Chronicler said...

I guess I'd agree with you... boldest definitely... idealistic naah..

Rahul Viswanath said...

@Riya - I am still single ..... I am not done yet ..... Thnxxx Riya well said !!!

@Swayam - Cool .... Atleast with being boldest .... :)

Anonymous said...

I liked the "idealistic" part :D

Prachi Pandey said...

liked it

Rahul Viswanath said...

@Prachi - Thnxxx for stopping by !

Anonymous said...

Shaadi woh laddoo hai joh khaye woh bhi pachtaye jo naa khaye woh bhi pachtaye.